Kurt Cobain Murdered?

Postby Paul_Averly » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:33 pm

This film looks very interesting, can't wait to see it:

Soaked in Bleach - OFFICIAL FIRST LOOK TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtZDRHdvl1U
Paul_Averly

Re: Kurt Cobain Murdered?

Postby traveller1st » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Indeed. Thanks for posting that. One of my many regrets in life include not getting to see Nirvana play. I had the ticket and I on the night of the concert I got home from work and my mate phoned to tell me it had been cancelled because Kurt had injured himself during a previous gig. We both got our tickets refunded but they did eventually play here at the end of the year and we could have got in with those original tickets and it was sold out, doh!
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Postby morf13 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:30 am

traveller1st wrote:Indeed. Thanks for posting that. One of my many regrets in life include not getting to see Nirvana play. I had the ticket and I on the night of the concert I got home from work and my mate phoned to tell me it had been cancelled because Kurt had injured himself during a previous gig. We both got our tickets refunded but they did eventually play here at the end of the year and we could have got in with those original tickets and it was sold out, doh!

That grunge stuff killed Hard Rock & Heavy metal,although, I definitely liked Nirvana. I remember that they wanted to play, 'Rape me' on an awards show, and the network said they couldn't and they agreed, but when they started playing, they went into the intro for RAPE ME, and then quickly out of it and into a different song. That network must have been scared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZmOgdhqjU

'Rape Me' was probably one of my faves, but it also got a lot of flack due to the name of the song, although the song isn't about the actual crime of rape, nor does it promote rape

If you're into Grunge, you gotta like Alice in chains, man they were good, Would, Man in the Box, Rooster, I stay away,Heaven Beside You,I have all their stuff on CD and now on MP3. Also, a band that came out of there when Nirvana and Pearl jam were coming up, but got less attention, was Screaming Trees. I remember there early song, 'Nearly Lost You' kicked ass
morf13
Site Admin

Postby jamesmsv » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:46 pm

morf13 wrote:
traveller1st wrote:If you're into Grunge, you gotta like Alice in chains, man they were good,

A truly unique band, they straddle a very pleasing divide between metal and grunge. The whole Layne Staley side of things is so tragic, he was a very naturally talented singer. Even when he had ruined his body with drug abuse the live performances you can find on youtube are superb.

Back o/t - there are certainly some inconsistencies with the KC case, it seems. The suicide letter does look both suspicious and convenient, plus the differing expert opinions on the trigger fingerprints and amount of drugs in his system only add to the fog. There is a good documentary available on youtube by NIck Broomfield (famous British investigative journalist) which covers a lot of of the info .
I write and produce heavy metal music and also create tutorials on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/jamesmsv
jamesmsv

Postby ophion1031 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 am

jamesmsv wrote:
morf13 wrote:
traveller1st wrote:If you're into Grunge, you gotta like Alice in chains, man they were good,

A truly unique band, they straddle a very pleasing divide between metal and grunge. The whole Layne Staley side of things is so tragic, he was a very naturally talented singer. Even when he had ruined his body with drug abuse the live performances you can find on youtube are superb.

Back o/t - there are certainly some inconsistencies with the KC case, it seems. The suicide letter does look both suspicious and convenient, plus the differing expert opinions on the trigger fingerprints and amount of drugs in his system only add to the fog. There is a good documentary available on youtube by NIck Broomfield (famous British investigative journalist) which covers a lot of of the info .

Staley wasn't the only band member to die from drugs. One of my favorite all time bands, though... Kirk Kobane is the most over rated musician ever.
Dropping bodies in their graves.
ophion1031

Postby Paul_Averly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Agree that Alice in Chains is a better band, but Nirvana was still great.

This documentary is very interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0g2SWqnK8
Paul_Averly

Postby Paul_Averly » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

"Soaked in Bleach" is available to stream free on Amazon Prime. It is a very well done true crime documentary.
Paul_Averly

Postby jamesmsv » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:18 am

Paul, have you seen the older documentary 'Who Killed Kurt Cobain?' by British investigative reporter Nick Broomfield? I can only find this bad upload on youtube but it's a very good , thorough examination of the case. I guiltily await someone uploading the new one to youtube too.....
https://youtu.be/4n9Da-DN134
I write and produce heavy metal music and also create tutorials on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/jamesmsv
jamesmsv

Postby duckking2001 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:02 am

Clearly. It's so unbelievable that a depressed drug addict would commit suicide.
duckking2001

Postby Paul_Averly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 am

It's the question of just because someone is a drug addict and suicidal, does that mean they can't still be murdered?
Paul_Averly

Next

Return to NON-Zodiac Crimes