Police not working with each other ?

Can't find something in particular? Ask a fellow member, maybe they can help you

Re: Police not working with each other ?

Postby Zresearch » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 am

Coffee Time wrote:There wasn't enough amylase present on the envelopes to suggest they'd been licked at all, let that alone that they'd been licked by Cheney or random acquaintances of ALA. So that story's a non-starter.

Yeah, the cab thing is confusing. If he was wiping off prints, he sure did a lousy job:
http://www.zodiackillerfacts.com/galler ... play_media

So you are saying that allen was NOT cleared by DNA from a zodiac envelope?

DNA seems to clear only Zodiac suspect / New-found evidence may allow genetic profile of '60s killer
Mike Weiss, Chronicle Staff Writer Published: Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Genetic traces from envelopes that contained the serial killer's apocalyptic and police-taunting letters in the 1960s appear to have cleared a school teacher and child molester whom Vallejo police and others once identified as the Zodiac.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/DNA ... 784268.php
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:16 am

As for "duckking", again, another barley coherent and vastly irrelevant rant which contains more incongruous and incohesive palaver than productive debate points or ratiocination on your part.

I am honestly not trying to be impolite, but I feel if you can not contribute anything productive or remotely on topic than perhaps it would be better to agree to disagree and move on.

...which is what I am choosing to do now.
Zresearch

Postby doranchak » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 pm

duckking2001 wrote:I don't need to prove why his DNA and fingerprints are not there. They do that themselves simply by not being there. Why would I have to prove a negative? YOU need to prove a positive and show me what IS there and why I should consider it.

Perfectly stated, duck. Bravo!

Even in the famous books about magic, the wizards understand that the burden of proof is on the person making the claim:

doranchak

Postby Coffee Time » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:27 am

Zresearch wrote:So you are saying that allen was NOT cleared by DNA from a zodiac envelope?

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/DNA ... 784268.php

OK, let me rephrase that: if Zodiac asked people to lick envelopes for him as a matter of practice, there should have been more amylase/DNA than what they allegedly found on a single stamp in 2002. That's based on comments made by Alan Keel and other folks who were involved with the tests that were done in the '90s. If there was more to it, I've not seen the proof.

There's also the fact that Cheney made so many batsh*t crazy claims that I can't possibly take him seriously. I find it easier to believe he was the Zodiac, to be honest.

The whole "Is the 2002 DNA legit?" debate is another can of worms that has been hashed out ad nauseam...there is plenty to read out there. I'm reading an old ZK.com thread right now. Did Kelly really call Oswell and ask him not to contact the lab? :lol: Times sure have changed...

EDIT: This thread. SOMEBODY contacted the lab about Bruce Davis, which annoyed the detectives, apparently. And someone else called about Ted... http://www.zodiackiller.com/mba/gzd/805.html

So yes, stuff like this might be why LE plays hide and seek.
Coffee Time

Postby duckking2001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 am

Zresearch wrote:than perhaps it would be better to agree to disagree and move on.

...which is what I am choosing to do now.

Ok, sure go ahead and do that rather than addressing any of my points. You're right in the sense that my ranting has nothing to do with this topic, but neither does the entire conversation about ALA which you brought up.

Considering that you busted out your thesaurus for that last post, I find it unbelievable that you truly cannot understand what I'm trying to say. That is what I find to be insulting. I have no hard feelings whatsoever about disagreeing in general.

Why did you put my username in quotations before? That is typically used to denote sarcasm or irony. That was something that a deranged stalker of mine did, who incidentally begin harassing me when I argued with him about Allen, because he thought it was highly amusing to suggest that using a silly alias like everyone else on the internet somehow counted as a criticism against me.

Zresearch wrote:So you are saying that allen was NOT cleared by DNA from a zodiac envelope?

Wait, so you are saying that he WAS cleared by DNA?

That was my ENTIRE point: No DNA/ fingerprint matched = Cleared. If you agree with that, then I guess you really did not understand what I was saying. huh.
duckking2001

Previous

Return to Ask A Fellow Member