Donna Lass Question

Can't find something in particular? Ask a fellow member, maybe they can help you

Re: Donna Lass Question

Postby Mr lowe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Tahoe27 wrote:Yes. I first shared Hollingsworth at Zodiackiller.com. A lot has come from it. Start with the farthest date first:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodiack ... h&start=20

I'll try and get a thread going in the Donna Lass section soon.

A side question Tahoe. did you ever know who Donna lasses friend Ann, the nurse who got donna to move to lake Tahoe worked for, could it have been for the same practice Charles worked for.
A killer we sort stood there among the dead
Mr lowe

Postby murray » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 am

Soze wrote:Sometime ago, perhaps on the old board, there was a mention of a surname leconte having to do with the Donna Lass case or so I remember. Something about a leconte being at the nurses station or was logged in a book. I'm looking for all details relating to leconte.

Thanks

Soze

Soze, I'm just guessing from memory (unreliable, in my case!) but was Leconte possibly a technician or X-ray processor who signed something on the last night Lass worked? I feel like the guy who was following Kane reported something like this.
murray

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:15 am

Mr lowe wrote:
Tahoe27 wrote:Yes. I first shared Hollingsworth at Zodiackiller.com. A lot has come from it. Start with the farthest date first:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodiack ... h&start=20

I'll try and get a thread going in the Donna Lass section soon.

A side question Tahoe. did you ever know who Donna lasses friend Ann, the nurse who got donna to move to lake Tahoe worked for, could it have been for the same practice Charles worked for.

If memory serves, he was a Chiropractor, so probably not---if Ann was a RN....and IF he was a Chiropractor. Going by faint memory right now.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:17 am

murray wrote:
Soze wrote:Sometime ago, perhaps on the old board, there was a mention of a surname leconte having to do with the Donna Lass case or so I remember. Something about a leconte being at the nurses station or was logged in a book. I'm looking for all details relating to leconte.

Thanks

Soze

Soze, I'm just guessing from memory (unreliable, in my case!) but was Leconte possibly a technician or X-ray processor who signed something on the last night Lass worked? I feel like the guy who was following Kane reported something like this.

No one like that in the nurse's station as far as I know, although it could have been a nurse who worked before (or after) Donna. I didn't not read mention of it, but will look again.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Previous

Return to Ask A Fellow Member