Riverside City College yearbooks

Zodiac stuff that doesn't seem to fit anyplace else

Riverside City College yearbooks

Postby Quicktrader » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:56 am

..are they available on Classmates?

Here are some I haven't seen yet..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Riverside- ... 1679591968

QT

Edited by Seagull to add links that doranchak provided to the RCC yearbooks.

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*
Quicktrader

Re: Riverside City College yearbooks

Postby Dag MacLugh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 am

QT: I was told some time ago by an RCC librarian that there were no 1966 yearbooks--the very one, of course, that would be meaningful to us.
Dag MacLugh

Postby morf13 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 am

Dag MacLugh wrote:QT: I was told some time ago by an RCC librarian that there were no 1966 yearbooks--the very one, of course, that would be meaningful to us.

Actually there is a 66 yearbook, we need the 67 one and they didn't make one. The 66 yearbook covered 65-66 schoolyear, and the 67 yearbook would have covered the 66-67 schoolyear
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Soze » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 am

I know it would probably be a bit time consuming, but, has anyone put together a list of male names from these yearbooks along with what ever class year, position (if staff) and study (if sstudent)?

Is there a way of accessing this information online?

I wouldn't mind taking the time to put together a list if it hasn't already been done and posting it on the board.

Also, I wonder if anyone has or will pull phone info by street in riverside for 66 and maybe the years before or after?

Soze
Soze

Postby Mr lowe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Also, I wonder if anyone has or will pull phone info by street in riverside for 66 and maybe the years before or after?

Soze[/quote]

The street that I am interested in is Diablo Avenue Riverside ..
A killer we sort stood there among the dead
Mr lowe

Postby Soze » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:38 pm

That would be nice. I hadn't heard of the Diablo. Someone here mentioned there was a Zodiac. I think it was QT. Either way the streets with a listing of names could be used as a cross reference to the schools as well as adding more male names to the list for research.

Soze
Soze

Postby Soze » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:42 pm

QT, aren't you and another poster or maybe just the other poster, pulling names? If so, how is that coming? Sorry I just recalled this is being done. Any way y'all could start posting this info even tthough it may not be complete?

Soze
Soze

Postby Mr lowe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:53 pm

It's actually Mount Diablo Avenue Riverside. Gotta luv the 6660 address
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A killer we sort stood there among the dead
Mr lowe

Postby Quicktrader » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:31 am

@Soze:

Wish I could pull even more names..already cross-checked approximately 20,000 Riverside yearbook names with the my-name-is cipher..not one single name matched the cipher structure (substitution..). To check all Californian or US names wouldn't be a Problem (using Python). The more names the better..IF Z had given his real name at all (and not some gibberish like 'fat limping doodle').

@Morf:

IF Z was older than CJB an oder yearbook could help. Obviously there are yearbooks, imo we should try to get access to those..any idea? 'Classmates' didn't scan those yearbooks, doesn't mean we don't have a good picture of Z in it..

QT
*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*
Quicktrader

Postby morf13 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:34 am

One thing we shouldn't dismiss while we are looking at high school yearbooks for suspects, is Pacific HS in neighboring San Bernardino. 'Zode' went there graduating in 65,and if he really ran around calling himself zodiac(which he confirmed)and used terms like 'this is the zodiac speaking' which is alleged, then it's quite likely,Zodiac,whomever he was, went to that high school,and maybe, later to RCC,and went on to steal Zode's character. If you are looking for R.H. Students, and Z sketch look alikes, don't forget Pacific HS 1963-1966
morf13
Site Admin

Next

Return to Zodiac MISCELLANY