Ross and Kane knew each other?

Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Craigfitzer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 pm

What do you think of the possibility of both ross and Kane knowing each other and both being involved in the Zodiac case.
Both struggling with physiological issues maybe they met through a hospital or something similar. Kane performed the first 3 crimes and Ross killing Stine. I know, a bit outlandish but....
Last edited by Craigfitzer on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craigfitzer
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 am

Re: Ross and Kane new each other?

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm

We see this sort of thing come up when people like more than one suspect. I don't think they knew each other.

Kane didn't come into the picture until after he was investigated due to Donna Lass' disappearance. Since she was an assumed victim based off a questionable document...I have a hard time linking Kane to Zodiac. But, that's just me. :)
Image

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
User avatar
Tahoe27
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Craigfitzer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 am

It seems the description of Zodiac for the 2nd didn’t 3rd incidents seems kind of slovenly, which doesn’t seem to match the Stine murder description.
Craigfitzer
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 am

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Zresearch » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:41 am

I have always considered that zodiac might have been more than one person, and it's a notion which I have always left on the table as it could help explain some difficult aspects of the case.

However, kane and Sullivan knowing each other? Somehow I doubt it.

...though the FBI did receive a possible zodiac letter from Albany, New York, and strangely enough both Sullivan and Kane have connections to Albany.

One of my friends think that it was Arthur Leigh Allen working with his friend Norman Boudreau. Another friend of mine thinks it was Richard (Rick) Marshall working with Robert Vaughn, and yet another friend of mine believes it was a vallejo police officer, and feels that other vallejo police may have known about it and may have taken steps to cover it up...

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what you think, it doesn't even matter what you know, all that matters is what you can prove
User avatar
Zresearch
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:50 am

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Pettibon Junction » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 am

Craigfitzer wrote:It seems the description of Zodiac for the 2nd didn’t 3rd incidents seems kind of slovenly, which doesn’t seem to match the Stine murder description.


It's clearly the same guy, he just got a haircut. He was even wearing the exact same uniform, right down to the pleated pants and quarter-length boots (minus the hood, of course).
"There are such devils."
-The Pledge
User avatar
Pettibon Junction
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Tahoe27 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Pettibon Junction wrote:
Craigfitzer wrote:It seems the description of Zodiac for the 2nd didn’t 3rd incidents seems kind of slovenly, which doesn’t seem to match the Stine murder description.


It's clearly the same guy, he just got a haircut. He was even wearing the exact same uniform, right down to the pleated pants and quarter-length boots (minus the hood, of course).


Not quite exact...similar, yes. Different shoes as described--color, etc. And who notices shoes? ;) :P

Also, one doesn't go from light brown, almost blond and curly, to dark brown and apparently straight...and if you are putting a hood on, why change the style of the hair? Could he have done so. Sure! But it's not the same hair...however it went down.
Image

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
User avatar
Tahoe27
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Pettibon Junction » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 am

Tahoe27 wrote:
Pettibon Junction wrote:
Craigfitzer wrote:It seems the description of Zodiac for the 2nd didn’t 3rd incidents seems kind of slovenly, which doesn’t seem to match the Stine murder description.


It's clearly the same guy, he just got a haircut. He was even wearing the exact same uniform, right down to the pleated pants and quarter-length boots (minus the hood, of course).


Not quite exact...similar, yes. Different shoes as described--color, etc. And who notices shoes? ;) :P

Also, one doesn't go from light brown, almost blond and curly, to dark brown and apparently straight...and if you are putting a hood on, why change the style of the hair? Could he have done so. Sure! But it's not the same hair...however it went down.


You and I are never gonna agree on this. The eyes and nose on both composites are identical. As for the darker hair...you know it lightens out when there's less of it, right? Especially if you haven't shaved your head or cut it that short before. It could have APPEARED blonde because more of the guy's scalp was showing and that would have been pure white if he'd been rocking longer hair for a while.

Plus the Presidio Heights shooter dressed the same as the man at Berryessa and the car the Berryessa POI was seen in was a good match for the suspect vehicle at Lake Herman Road.
"There are such devils."
-The Pledge
User avatar
Pettibon Junction
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm

That's ok Pettibon! I don't have a problem when we disagree...that's what stirs discussion.

If it darkens when there is less of it, why was it almost blond in July? BRS and SF...no problem. LB...it's just flat out different.
Image

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
User avatar
Tahoe27
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Pettibon Junction » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am

Tahoe27 wrote:That's ok Pettibon! I don't have a problem when we disagree...that's what stirs discussion.

If it darkens when there is less of it, why was it almost blond in July? BRS and SF...no problem. LB...it's just flat out different.


If we're going by Mageau's description, then there's going to invariably be problems because he saw Z briefly, from a seated position, and with a light shining in his face, moments before being shot in the mouth. I don't know that his recall is all that great, but the light could easily have affected his perception of the hair. As for the dress...it's the same "uniform" as LB and PH.
"There are such devils."
-The Pledge
User avatar
Pettibon Junction
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Ross and Kane knew each other?

Postby Tahoe27 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Pettibon Junction wrote:
Tahoe27 wrote:That's ok Pettibon! I don't have a problem when we disagree...that's what stirs discussion.

If it darkens when there is less of it, why was it almost blond in July? BRS and SF...no problem. LB...it's just flat out different.


If we're going by Mageau's description, then there's going to invariably be problems because he saw Z briefly, from a seated position, and with a light shining in his face, moments before being shot in the mouth. I don't know that his recall is all that great, but the light could easily have affected his perception of the hair. As for the dress...it's the same "uniform" as LB and PH.


I understand that concern, but Mike also saw him walk away and come back. He said he judged height by the car, noticed the guy in a t-shirt, and it quite descriptive about hair. Other things he acknowledged not knowing. I think he'd simply say he didn't know, if he didn't know. That's not to say people don't often misjudge height, weight, and age...that's a given.

Whatever the reason, they are different--quite different, and that is what I bring up....however one wants to view that is certainly up to them. :)
Image

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
User avatar
Tahoe27
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Next

Return to Zodiac Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron