May 8, a connection to Zodiac?

Re: May 8, a connection to Zodiac?

Postby Seagull » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

I'll see if I can figure that out. :)
Seagull

Postby vasa croe » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 pm

I know some have put a connection together with the Beatles before from the Blue Meannies reference, but they also released their last album on May 8, 1970...Let It Be. This would not lend a hand to the bomb threat the year before if that turns out to be true though.
vasa croe

Postby morf13 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:04 pm

vasa croe wrote:I know some have put a connection together with the Beatles before from the Blue Meannies reference, but they also released their last album on May 8, 1970...Let It Be. This would not lend a hand to the bomb threat the year before if that turns out to be true though.

The Alameda County Sheriff's dept was under fire for some issues they had around that time, and they were being referred to as 'blue meannies'
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Bayarea60s » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:16 am

I drove by that KMart on Cleveland everyday well M-F's for 16 years. I have a ton of native SR friends still there I'll ask around. I tried archive news but couldn't find anything. Not sure it would even make the news. I guess it would depend how far the threat went. If they had to close early, shut down Cleveland Ave. etc.....
Bayarea60s

Postby Tahoe27 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Too bad Graysmith didn't elaborate on how he found out about it. Surely he didn't pull it out of thin air. Could have simply been rumor someone told him about. One even admitted they bs'd Graysmith...and they were supposed to be reputable.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby David Rayd » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Another "odd date" by Graysmith: In Zodiac Unmasked, pg.464, under "Newspapers and Periodicals," one source listed is "Zodiac" by Walter Blum. For some reason it reads November 1968. Either it's a misprint or maybe W. Blum wrote something that pertained to murder free astrology.
David Rayd

Postby morf13 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

I got excited because I remembered that one of my suspects, the classmate of Cheri Jo, that lived in Vallejo until 74, was born in May, and I thought it was the 8th, but I was off by a few days...damn. Still, something to consider, in the 'MY NAME IS' cipher, the circled 8's may be Taurus symbols, and people born in May are Taurus. Some have theorized that Z was a Taurus
morf13
Site Admin

Postby pittsburgh_phil » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:58 am

Besides the bus bomb letter and his death machine has there been any other bomb threats during this time that may be connected to the Zodiac?
pittsburgh_phil

Postby Welsh Chappie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 am

People may say what like about Robert Graysmith, you simply have to acknowledge that he does have one extremely unique ability that deserves recognition and that is his remarkable ability to go live on a news broadcast and make up a series of blatant lies and fabrications regarding Allen and Zodiac, and then present them as known certified facts and do so while keeping a straight face! Now that is some achievement in my opinion, bravo Bob, that must have taken some effort.

I watch the interview and realised instantly why the Editor of the Chronicle would only allow Bobby to draw pictures/cartoons, he couldn't be trusted to write any words because he may just make sh*it up and the Chronicle would one day inform readers "The Queen of England is set to direct the big budget remake of Debbie Does Dallas and will make a cameo appearance as the neighbour of the house of Swingers."

I, like Robert, just made that up as off the top of my head and presented it as fact. Here's Robert doing the same on the news....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csjSbA7iIEg
"So it's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social, right?" Judd Nelson.
Welsh Chappie

Postby Welsh Chappie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am

Arthur Allen knew ALL the victims, and stalked every one of them, and is the only one of the two thousand-five-hundred persons of interest that had the ability to create the ciphers. This is all factual according to Robert. Allen was running around stalking Bryan Hartnell though the corridors of his campus, hiding in the boot of Dee Ferrins vehicle, and is the only man in the State it seems that has an ability to create a encrypted message.

Now see, one wonders how the hell the Law agencies never picked up on this and decided it was suspicious and of concern. I suppose Mr Narlow decided Allen was Harmless and it was simply a coincidence he was stalking the very peole the ended up being attacked by Zodiac.

Obviously the entire Law Enforcement division and agencies in Cali were a bit dim. Napa PD only employed people with an IQ of 55 or less, Toschi graduated from the University of Stupidity, CA with a P hD in backwardness and was the most successfully stupid student to ever graduate and even received an offer to teach at the University of Stupidity teaching the highly stupid students how best to avoid falling out of a window on the 34th floor of the building your in for a job interview.

No, Bob is absolutely correct, everyone in the State of Cali was simply to dumb to notice Art Allen Staling teenagers all over the State, only Robert was intellectually qualified to notice this and bring it to our attention.
"So it's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social, right?" Judd Nelson.
Welsh Chappie

PreviousNext

Return to Zodiac Theories