The Shocking Truth: Zodiac

Re: The Shocking Truth: Zodiac

Postby mike_r » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi-

The sketch looks like an alien being from a UFO documentary, IMO.

Mike
mike_r

Postby UKSpycatcher » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:30 pm

mike_r wrote:Hi-

The sketch looks like an alien being from a UFO documentary, IMO.

Mike

UKSpycatcher

Postby mike_r » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Exactly!
mike_r

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 pm

doranchak wrote:I spoke briefly with MB and he expressed some frustration about the factual inaccuracies in the show despite his contributions of accurate information.

I bet. I wouldn't want to be associated with something if they were going to pull that. Doesn't do well for him...

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Zamantha » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:48 am

It's not helping the case, unless they stick to the facts. They didn't ask me, ha- but if they did, I would have to decline out of principle.

Zam*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I'm sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam's/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zamantha

Postby mike_r » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 am

Hi-

Since Seinfeld is the font of all wisdom, let me quote from the Kenny Rogers Chicken Roaster episode. It is a propos to this documentary:

Jerry (after accidentally spreading clumps of hair from his "rat-hat" around the restaurant): Oh, gross. That's not gonna be good for business.

Store Manager: That's not gonna be good for anybody.

That summarizes the contribution of this show to the knowledge base of the Zodiac case, lol. After all, we once again learn that it was the lack of computers that prevented LE from sharing
info with each other. Same thing Bawart said years ago. Those damn computers! Why did they come along so late! In the 1960s, they had land lines and diners. They could have shared info if
they wanted to using those tools. Then he says that in 1968 they didn't have DNA, didn't know what it was and even if they had it, the police didn't know how to collect it. Duh. If DNA evidence existed wouldn't
they have been TAUGHT how to collect it? Why would he complain about not knowing how to collect evidence that didn't exist at the time?

Mike
mike_r

Postby Tahoe27 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm

mike_r wrote:Hi-

Since Seinfeld is the font of all wisdom, let me quote from the Kenny Rogers Chicken Roaster episode. It is a propos to this documentary:

Jerry (after accidentally spreading clumps of hair from his "rat-hat" around the restaurant): Oh, gross. That's not gonna be good for business.

Store Manager: That's not gonna be good for anybody.

This. :) Quite true, and a perfect analogy!

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Previous

Return to Zodiac Documentaries