Detective Sergeant Ed Rust

Re: Detective Sergeant Ed Rust

Postby Zamantha » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 pm

StitchMallone wrote:Zam thanks again for caring about everything and always you are awesome!

Aw Thanks StitchMallone,
That's very sweet of you, and I appreciate it! It's like we're all fond of some of the Z posters, some have made a lasting impression! Glad your back posting!

Zincerely, Zamantha*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I'm sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam's/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zamantha

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:59 pm

I found my copy of the chat with Ed Rust. Outlined is my question about the shooting range:

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Zresearch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 am

This is a great thread. Thanks.

Not to intrude, or interrupt, but do you guys have any ed rust material where he is going into detail about blue rock springs?

I know I am New to this research, and that most of the people here have been doing this for a long time and have been incredibly involved, which is why I ask a good deal of questions, I apologize if some of this stuff has been discussed previously, I am still having difficulty navigating the site on my mobile device, any way, thank you for your patience and understanding.
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 am

*I have already reviewed the material that is readily available, my inquiry was regarding harder to find or lesser known material.
Zresearch

Previous

Return to Zodiac Police & Detectives