Is the poem about Suicide, Murder, or something else?

Re: Is the poem about Suicide, Murder, or something else?

Postby monarch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 am

Screenshot (356).png

I've posted this before, I think it's convincing evidence that Zodiac wrote the confession letter envelope,if so then the odds that
he also wrote the desk top poem seem astronomically high considering all the other handwriting similarities.

My point being what are the odds that two people with strikingly similar handwriting would use little circles to dot the I's ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monarch

Postby Tahoe27 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 am

To me, the only thing similar about the handwriting is the circled i's.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby YourSecretPal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Those letters are about 8 years apart too... So hard to compare, but I do see some similarities. It actually looks kinda like the ATLKID Atlanta letter too though...
YourSecretPal

Postby monarch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 am

Tahoe27 wrote:To me, the only thing similar about the handwriting is the circled i's.

I was taking into consideration all of the Bates case writings, the desktop poem, the Bates had to die letters,the confession
letter and it's envelope (with the little circles) the identical misspellings in the confession letter, Morrill's certainty all of the
above was written by Zodiac.
To me when all of this is considered in it's entirety it seems highly improbable it was all just a coincidence and Zodiac had
nothing to do with it.
monarch

Postby morf13 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:47 am

monarch wrote:
Screenshot (356).png

I've posted this before, I think it's convincing evidence that Zodiac wrote the confession letter envelope,if so then the odds that
he also wrote the desk top poem seem astronomically high considering all the other handwriting similarities.

My point being what are the odds that two people with strikingly similar handwriting would use little circles to dot the I's ?

Agreed that if Zodiac was the author of those Riverside letters, it's only logical he was the desktop writer too
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Dag MacLugh » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:51 am

Many arguments have revolved around whether the desktop poem was homicidal in inspiration, or suicidal. Either way, it's violently psychotic. I doubt the RCC campus hosted, in 1966, two violently psychotic individuals with compulsions to advertise their wackiness. Occam's Razor again: one individual was responsible for all the psychotic literary output; and that individual evolved to become Zodiac.
Dag MacLugh

Previous

Return to Cheri Jo Bates Case Desktop Poem writing