'Zodiac is going to' postcard 10/12/70

Re: 'Zodiac is going to' postcard 10/12/70

Postby glurk » Sun May 01, 2016 5:39 am

I only can agree with the Canonical missives. I think that the "others" are, to put it most simply, B.S.

-glurk
--------------------------------
I don't believe in monsters.
glurk

Postby Norse » Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 am

glurk wrote:I only can agree with the Canonical missives. I think that the "others" are, to put it most simply, B.S.

-glurk

Agreed. At least, that's what I'm working from - if one can put it like that. When considering what Z has actually said and done, I tend to disregard anything that is remotely questionable.

Another thing I keep coming back to is that we don't know why certain missives were flagged and/or considered interesting at various points. If we knew precisely why, we might agree or disagree with the reasoning behind it - but we don't know. Most of us agree that the professionals in the Z case are a motley crew, and that they clearly haven't been spot on in every detail over the years.

The core of written letters hardly anyone has ever disputed are different: It's obvious why they were considered genuine. There is seemingly no reason to doubt that he produced them. They either contain actual proof that he did so, or they fit the bill in various ways to a degree which makes it unreasonable to question their authenticity.
Norse

Postby sandy betts » Sun May 01, 2016 10:24 am

I was told by Toschi back in the early 70's ,that the Zodiac had a strange way of sealing his envelopes was another way of knowing if they were authentic or not.

I didn't think to ask him how they were sealed, but then he probably wouldn't have told me if I had asked.
sandy betts

Postby Quicktrader » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm

"You taught me to mean it", Z wrote.

Sounds as if psychiatrist Edward C Adams had Z as a client, doesn't it?

QT
*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*
Quicktrader

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Or someone who like to pretend he is Zodiac.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Quicktrader » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 pm

For example the killer of Tsukamoto..his homicide happened only 0.8 miles to the west of Adams' office @ Shattuck Hotel.

QT
*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*
Quicktrader

Postby joku » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 pm

In Zodiac Unmasked Graysmith wrote something vague and confusing about the supposed sender of this card. About the sender living next to ALA's brother or somesuch. Has any better information ever come out about that?
joku

Postby sandy betts » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 am

Quicktrader wrote:"You taught me to mean it", Z wrote.

Sounds as if psychiatrist Edward C Adams had Z as a client, doesn't it?

QT

Yes it sure does look that way. I would love to see his list of clients! I do believe that Zodiac has some mental issues, that only a professorial like Edward C Adams could be of help to him.
It seems that Zodiac told the doctor that he would say he was going to do something but wouldn't do it. Sort of like when Zodiac said he would shoot the kiddies as they came bouncing off the bus. Or the bomb plan.
He told the Richmond school teacher that he would kill the lady in the blue house, yet he didn't.
sandy betts

Previous

Return to 'The Zodiac is going to' postcard 10/12/70