Eureka Card mailed 1990 to the SF Chronicle

Re: Eureka Card mailed 1990 to the SF Chronicle

Postby traveller1st » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Kirkham68 wrote:
Seagull wrote:Here's a link to a 2007 SFgate article about document examiner Lloyd Cunningham.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Zodi ... 644828.php

On the second page of the article he discusses the 1990 card and why he does not believe it was sent by Zodiac. Hope this helps.

did you read the lone comment at the end of that article..zodiac speaks/rope speaks..weird..

Tis a bit. I think it's just someone with a theory that a lot of crimes are connected by the same types of 'nautical' knots as were famous in the EARONS case. i.e Zodiac was also maybe EARONS.
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Postby Theforeigner » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Kirkham68 wrote:
Seagull wrote:Here's a link to a 2007 SFgate article about document examiner Lloyd Cunningham.

On the second page of the article he discusses the 1990 card and why he does not believe it was sent by Zodiac. Hope this helps.

Hi Kirkham68

did you read the lone comment at the end of that article..zodiac speaks/rope speaks..weird..

For whatever reason, I can not see/find any comment on that article, and I'd realy like to know what that comment was, so could you please post a copy of the comment?

Thanks in advance:)

TF
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me :)
Theforeigner

Postby traveller1st » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Theforeigner wrote:For whatever reason, I can not see/find any comment on that article, and I'd realy like to know what that comment was, so could you please post a copy of the comment?

Thanks in advance:)

TF

angelheaven 1:04 AM on September 4, 2009
I am trying to e-mail Mr. Cunningham and have had no luck. Does anyone know of a current e-mail address or any contact information for him? I know that when the Zodiac "Speaks" they are telling us that "Rope Speaks". Many Nautical knots, in particular the "Zepplin". I have also linked these crimes to others, such as the EAR, Visalia Ransaker, and the Original Night Stalker. I would love to share my notes with Mr. Cunningham and anyone else who has a open mind. Please contact me. noellemferguson@yahoo.com
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Postby themysterymachine » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 am

I know this thread is old, but I know alot of people are commenting that the card is a fake and doesn't seem to match the other missives in many respects. And I agree.

I will say tho that I found the fact of overwriting on the address to be interesting. Instead of looking at it as the work of a forger, one could also look at it as someone of an advanced age who has difficulty writing, and is being careful to do writing that will jar the memory and recall Z. This could also explain why no other writing was found inside, if you wanted to take it that far.Someone with a palsied hand due to age, arthritis, etc. might have to take the same care and overwrite to be sure that they are jibing with the original. Of course, the same would be true of a forger. Figuring what the purpose of the overwriting could be is one of those bits of minutae that could drive one nuts.

I will say tho that if it were the Zodiac you would think he would have taken much greater care to make it obvious. It seems incredibly fake to me, but I will say that a palsied hand might not have wanted to betray itself in further writing. He may have simply been unable to write more or craft something like the Halloween card.

Or more likely its just a fake whose provenance is the only thing that would suggest it had ANYTHING to do with Z. But it is strange some fool would decide to make such a tepid fake. And with two post office box keys. Mailed to the editor of the Chronicle. That just drives you nuts.
themysterymachine

Postby the ghost of zodiac » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:27 pm

The numbers on theEurka cards Postal keys match a box in Webster Texas. The attached item is a pen magnet is commonly used by body shops to check cars for body damage. The P O box in Webster is about 5 miles from the League city Killing fields where female victims were dumped in the eighties. This is also along the I-45 hwy of death.

In 1983 a triple murder was discovered at a BODY shop in League City Texas. The murders remain unsolved.

I will tell you this..I have a identified 2 possible POI's in those League city murders. One is alive and well, and the other...George Victor Jonasson, was a known suspect in the Donna Lass, Lake Tahoe disappearance. George worked as a security guard at the Sahara Tahoe Hotel and moved to the League city area in the mid 70's. George died in 2009 but lived within 4 miles of the killing fields and 4 miles of the recently discovered PO box in Webster Texas. When George died his last address was on zodiac name street..Gemini..lol. My POI's may have known each other. I would not suprise me if the Zodiac had an accomplice and they worked together there in California Nevada and in Texas...sort of a cult of sick bastards.

Who knows if my POI is the Zodiac... It is all conjecture until DNA is matched. But my POI was in the Military in 1968/69. and did some time in Northern california (possibly Presido's Letterman hospital) and Korea. He has attended intelligence training in the army where ciber and crypto is covered. He loves movies, silencers and 22 caliber weapons. And he is crazy as batshit.. I have him on the authorities radar now..The ghost of Zodiac.
the ghost of zodiac

Postby Seagull » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm

tgoz, I am not sure if you are aware of the opinion of document examiner Lloyd Cunningham who looked at this card back around the time Fincher's Zodiac movie was released. This was his opinion-

Zodiac 1990 card Cunningham opinion.PNG

The entire article can be read here-

My opinion is that I find it suspicious that this card was suddenly discovered, misfiled in a folder in the newspaper's filing cabinet, just at the time the Fincher movie was being released. That coupled with Cunningham's opinion that the address on the envelope had been overwritten or traced makes this card for me a non event. That is to say I think it may have been a publicity stunt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seagull

Postby thedude » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:53 am

[quote="the ghost of zodiac"]The numbers on theEurka cards Postal keys match a box in Webster Texas. The attached item is a pen magnet is commonly used by body shops to check cars for body damage. The P O box in Webster is about 5 miles from the League city Killing fields where female victims were dumped in the eighties. This is also along the I-45 hwy of death.

In 1983 a triple murder was discovered at a BODY shop in League City Texas. The murders remain unsolved.

I will tell you this..I have a identified 2 possible POI's in those League city murders. One is alive and well, and the other...George Victor Jonasson, was a known suspect in the Donna Lass, Lake Tahoe disappearance. George worked as a security guard at the Sahara Tahoe Hotel and moved to the League city area in the mid 70's. George died in 2009 but lived within 4 miles of the killing fields and 4 miles of the recently discovered PO box in Webster Texas. When George died his last address was on zodiac name street..Gemini..lol. My POI's may have known each other. I would not suprise me if the Zodiac had an accomplice and they worked together there in California Nevada and in Texas...sort of a cult of sick bastards.

Who knows if my POI is the Zodiac... It is all conjecture until DNA is matched. But my POI was in the Military in 1968/69. and did some time in Northern california (possibly Presido's Letterman hospital) and Korea. He has attended intelligence training in the army where ciber and crypto is covered. He loves movies, silencers and 22 caliber weapons. And he is crazy as batshit.. I have him on the authorities radar now..The ghost of Zodiac.[/quote]

TGOZ, both keys? only one? which number? thanks
thedude

Postby Talon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am

the ghost of zodiac said
The numbers on the Eurka cards Postal keys match a box in Webster Texas.

Can you expound on the above?
Seems I had read they were from Eureka.
Talon

Postby the ghost of zodiac » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Yes Talon there is a box in Eureka.. also one in Webster tx. I've have matched the 58851 key to a box. the second key is likely to the same box just coded different. Mys suspect has a box a few feet away in the same Post office..small world.
the ghost of zodiac

Postby the ghost of zodiac » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Google the "TIM MILLER 2005 killing field letter".. Read it an you will find Zodiac similarities all over it..
that is why I'm here. I backed into the Zodiac series of murders following the clues on that letter.. I think it is the same guy.

I was by this guys place today..

Regards,
TGOZ
the ghost of zodiac

PreviousNext

Return to The Eureka Card 1990