??? Question Letters

Discussion of the confirmed Zodiac letters

Re: ??? Question Letters

Postby Seagull » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 am

bmichelle wrote:Please would someone tell me the letters/cards Toshi was accused of writing? I tried looking/searching but could not narrow it down accurately.

Thanks----

Edit-- I found the letters.

Does anyone know if any of the Armistead Maupin fan letters were released for viewing? The letters that Toshi wrote to Maupin.

Yes bmichelle, they were pictured in a July 1978 New West magazine article that is posted here-

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtop ... f=94&t=164
Seagull

Postby bmichelle » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Seagull----

Thanks so much!!!------just what I wanted to see.
The Best Mystery Is An Unsolved Mystery….
bmichelle

Postby bmichelle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello.....I Need help please :D

I am trying to find a list of Z's misspelled words. I am not getting anywhere using the search function.

I believe Quicktrader or Norse posted a list before---maybe even Trav.

I bigger help would also be if someone had a list of each "Zodiac Letter" and the misspelled words in each letter. ;)

Thank you
bmichelle

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Hopefully this will help you...scroll about halfway down.

http://mk-zodiac.com/game.html

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Seagull » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Also, bmichelle, here is a link to all of the confirmed letters so you can go through each one for misspellings.

http://www.zodiackiller.com/Letters.html

I use the word "confirmed" loosely, there is always going to be someone who does not agree that one letter or another is not genuine. These are the ones generally accepted as confirmed.
Seagull

Postby bmichelle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Thank you Tahoe and Seagull!!----all the help is very much appreciated.
bmichelle

Postby Soze » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:56 am

Seagull wrote:
bmichelle wrote:Please would someone tell me the letters/cards Toshi was accused of writing? I tried looking/searching but could not narrow it down accurately.

Thanks----

Edit-- I found the letters.

Does anyone know if any of the Armistead Maupin fan letters were released for viewing? The letters that Toshi wrote to Maupin.

Yes bmichelle, they were pictured in a July 1978 New West magazine article that is posted here-

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtop ... f=94&t=164

The images are not there or at least it isn't on my end

Soze
Soze

Postby doranchak » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:38 am

doranchak

Postby Tahoe27 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Photobucket has screwed over many message boards! A lot of unhappy campers. I do have access to all images I posted...if anyone needs any of them. Maybe I should post this somewhere! :)

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Zamantha » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Tahoe27 wrote:Photobucket has screwed over many message boards! A lot of unhappy campers. I do have access to all images I posted...if anyone needs any of them. Maybe I should post this somewhere! :)

Tahoe,
Maybe start a thread on this: Photobucket damage control ideas. There must be a way to get back & save all our photos & newspaper articles that we used Photobucket for. I know I have a ton on the old, private site, here & in other Z forums too!
They could of gave us warning! And should of had a cut off date, where all all our old photos & newspaper articles were left up. They could charge after that date, if they wished! A more reasonable fee would be appreciated too. Don't think too many people are going to pay that outrageous fee??

Zincerely, Zam*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I'm sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam's/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zamantha

PreviousNext

Return to Confirmed Zodiac Letters General Discussion