Richard Hoffman

Discussion of all misc. Zodiac suspects & POI's

Re: Richard Hoffman

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:25 pm

At left is/was Darlene's house...circled at right was the Sheriff's Department.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Tahoe27 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Forgive my crude map. Not good at freehand writing with a mouse!

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Zresearch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 am

In all honesty, I have to take small breaks from looking into blue rock springs, it's a weigh on my mind otherwise.

Thank you for all your help!

Sadly, my timeline and map work has not excluded Hoffman as a person of interest, actually, it's only confirmed and deepened my suspicions regarding richard hoffman.

I am fairly confident that for the blue rock springs attack, it was richard hoffman who was the shooter. (I also think Hoffman may have had some connection to riverside and the Cheri jo bates murder)

So far not a single person can prove to me that hoffman 100% did not commit the shooting at blue rock springs... actually, every piece of evidence has been pointing towards Hoffman as a suspect.

( Norman boudreau )
Zresearch

Postby wesley_whit » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Zresearch wrote:
Pettibon Junction wrote:I always figured Mike's "Richard who definitely wore glasses" story was a direct result of the Zodiac zeitgeist promoting the heck out of Richard Gaikowski back around the time the Fincher film and accompanying documentary came out. Besides, Mike was interviewed by Vallejo police while he was recovering from his wounds. Had Hoffman been his attacker, isn't it safe to assume that would have been the end of it?

By the way, in the "this is the zodiac speaking" documentary Mike never mentions glasses, he says that they had been "chased all over town", that when he asked Darlene said "he is just jealous" and "he will kill us both" then he said "she mentioned richard"

Thats it.

And when he says it he is having some very real physical reactions, this is not a fabrication of his memory set n place by pop culture theories, he is going through some serious tension just mentioning these facts.

When asked why he left it out of the police report initially he says "I don't know why I did not say anything"

I think I know why, he was scared, and he wanted nothing to do with the situation.

Mike never seemed very determined to catch the man who shot him, and honestly I think he knows more than he has ever said.
I don't think his physical reaction had anything to do with the name Richard but rather mentally reliving the night Zodiac shot him.
wesley_whit

Postby Zresearch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:01 am

wesley_whit, in this case it was just my assessment of that segment of the interview.

He had been talking about the night he had been shot for a good deal of time, even talking about Darlene being shot right next to him, and speaking about being shot himself, all without physical reaction, then, right before (and during) his mention of "richard" he starts rocking back and forth and extends his arms out and over his head.
This was all in direct reaction reciting what Darlene had told him, particularly the richard part.
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 am

Just before the murder Hoffman reports by radio that he is in the exact area, he reports that nobody is there. The murder gets called in shortly after, Hoffman responds that he is close, and it only takes him two minutes to reach Mike's side after reporting to dispatch by radio. Two minutes! Meaning before, during, and after Hoffman was on the scene.

Then he rides with Darlene n the ambulance, she is pronounced dead at the hospital, then two minutes letter the confession call is made from a phone near the vallejo police station. Only Hoffman and the hospital workers knew that Darlene was actually dead, nobody else could have known at that point, and Hoffman easily could have made it from the hospital to that phone in 2 minutes. At first I thought the "2 minutes after Darlene died" aspect of this would rule out Hoffman, but it did the opposite. Only Hoffman (and hospital staff) knew Darlene had passed, and he easily could have made it to the phone...

If Hoffman murdered Darlene and shot Mike on duty and then was allowed to process the crime scene and ride with the victim, would the vallejo police department be responsible in any way? Of mean, I just can't understand this... if you take all the evidence I have put forward in this thread, it seems that Hoffman was the shooter at blue rock springs, I keep trying to eliminate Hoffman as a suspect for blue rock springs, and in the end he just keeps becoming a better candidate, it's hard to see how it could have been anybody but him.

I have not posted my maps or my time line, or the other evidence involving the type of unmarked car and the type of gun Hoffman would have had on him. There is a good deal of other evidence regarding blue rock springs which I have also held back.

I am investigating other zodiac crimes at the momentous imply because every time I continue my work on blue rock springs it keeps pointing to officer richard Hoffman.
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:23 am

y995-1-orig.jpg

jabons2_d (1).jpg

This is a lesser known zodiac sketch from lake berryessa, and in all honesty, it looks exactly like Hoffman, who is on the right in the picture I posted.

(It is impossible to find any pictures of officer Hoffman dating from 1969 to 1973, Which is quite aggravating, I am beginning to Think that there May be a reason why I can not locate these photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:25 am

y995-1-orig (1).jpg
zodiacaging.jpg

normal_BRSP_-_The_Investigators_-_VPD_Officer_Richard_Hoffman_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zresearch

Postby Quagmire » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Zresearch wrote:
This is a lesser known zodiac sketch from lake berryessa, and in all honesty, it looks exactly like Hoffman, who is on the right in the picture I posted.

(It is impossible to find any pictures of officer Hoffman dating from 1969 to 1973, Which is quite aggravating, I am beginning to Think that there May be a reason why I can not locate these photos.

Hoffman’s on the LEFT in the picture you posted... ;)
Quagmire

Postby Zresearch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Quagmire wrote:
Zresearch wrote:

Hoffman’s on the LEFT in the picture you posted... ;)

Oh! I guess I can not tell my left from right today! Yes, Hoffman is the man on the left without the glasses, the one who looks like the lesser known lake berryessa sketch.

Thank you for catching that! I'm not sure why I wrote "right", I was even looking at the picture just before posting that.
Zresearch

PreviousNext

Return to All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's