Highway 4 murders: Brown, Mattos, Ingersoll, Tan...

Discussion Of All Other Possible Zodiac

Re: Highway 4 murders: Brown, Mattos, Ingersoll, Tan...

Postby sandy betts » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:23 pm

True, He didn't fit in my book either, but who am I argue with Police? I just showed what the list was that I had, I have others that I believe were the work of Zodiac that haven't made the news as being killed by a serial killer.
When ever I see a unsolved murder of a female in Contra Costa County ,or Solano, who was not robbed or raped and was a over kill, I can't help but think Zodiac could have done it again.
Most police seem to go by what they are taught in "murder 101" and that is if it is a over kill, is of a personal nature and most likely was done by someone close to the victim. I disagree with that as being too general. I don't think that Zodiac knew all of his victims, yet it was as if it most were personal and over-killed.

The number of murders that my suspect has given me are over 70 murders in Calif alone. I was told that some of the Pittsburg girls were tortured before they were killed or left for dead.If it is true that all of those were killed by one man, then my suspect should be at the top of the suspect list, because he was ID'd by one who survived his knife attack.
I believe that Zodiac has escalated into being even more evil now than in the 60's-70's.
sandy betts

Postby capricorn » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Do you know if Teresa Brown wore a uniform on her job and if so, what it looked like?
capricorn

Postby sandy betts » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Sorry I don't know if she wore a uniform or not.
I had planed to go there with one of my guy friends, because we heard it was such a nice place to go. They had phones at the bar, so if you saw someone you were interested in meeting , you could call that person and have a conversation with them. We wanted to check it out because it was so different and clever.

I have a strong feeling that the man who kept trying to force me off that same highway about 2:45 am could have been her killer. It is a shame that the police felt she probably knew her killer and that she knew some bad people.
When you work with the public, of course you meet bad people ! You meet very nice people as well. Where she worked was a very nice respectable place. It was called the "Renaissance" Bar. That name fit right in with what Zodiac believed in ""re-birth" after death.
sandy betts

Postby DoctorS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:26 pm

I reckon if we accept Stine as the work of Zodiac (and I don't see how we can deny it considering the bloody swatch of shirt), it's not inconceivable that he would murder a single male victim.
DoctorS

Postby DoctorS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Your comments are very interesting, Sandy. The biggest question surrounding Zodiac (I think) is what happened after Stine. Did he stop killing, did he follow through with his threat to make his murders look like accidents, did he go to jail or an institution, or move away? We know serial killers (even if they are dormant for a while) just don't stop. Age may stop em (although look at Albert Fish) or a physical condition. If your POI is Z, then we may know what he has been up to.
DoctorS

Postby capricorn » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Interesting Sandy. I've heard about that bar or one similar now that you refresh my memory from my dear friend (who is also my poi)! Phones at table used to call people....! Now I'm just wondering if by chance there could have been an altercation of some kind at this place involving Teresa on a prior occasion. Maybe someone had too much to drink and was refused service and asked to leave. If angry enough, they may have decided to take it out on her at a later time and just waited for her to get off work and then follow her in their car thereby not risking anyone being able to associate him with her at that place and time.

The best chance of finding out more would probably be from her family members.
capricorn

Postby sandy betts » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:25 pm

I think that if the family had information , it was probably given already. I believe that finding more females who have escaped this killer and give them a picture line up of suspects including the one I believe is the killer. Would bring those cases to a close.

The police believed it was a serial killer who did them all, but don't want to believe that the man could be Zodiac, is pretty closed minded if you ask me. The killer did leave a note by one of the bodies( that I was told by one of the other girls who knew the victim). Why not get a handwriting expert to compare it to known Zodiac writing, instead of just disregarding the evidence?
The man told the police he was Zodiac and he is the same suspect who I got away from in Vallejo 1968. He is the face of Darlene's killer, where is the gray area ????? Try at least to prove that to be false ,instead of going on hunches and ignoring the facts? There has to be other females besides myself, who were followed on Highway 4 late at night and the man trying to force them off of the road. I know that there were a few that that happened to on Vasco rd and March Creek late at night. That was pretty much the same general area and time.
Like I had said before, I did a stake out to see if the man was indeed my suspect trolling for these girls in the middle of the afternoons. I saw him with in minutes of parking at the spot where I knew the girls were being picked up. He removed both his front and back license plates off of his silver Honda looking car. I have no reason to be making this stuff up!My daughter was with me and got out to make sure it was him at the stop sign. He saw my daughter who he had been following the past few yrs and with in days, her friend Andrea Ingersol who she was with earlier that night, ended up later that same night murdered.
sandy betts

Previous

Return to All Other Possible Zodiac Victims