Tuolumne & Springs Phone Call

Discussion of Zodiac Victims Ferrin & Mageau

Re: Tuolumne & Springs Phone Call

Postby Zresearch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 am

Dag MacLugh wrote:Richard Hoffman=RH. Ring a bell? Any connection between Hoffman and the Riverside area?

I thought that the "RH" on the desk could stand for "richard Hoffman" as well.

I think I connected Hoffman to riverside as well, but might have the wrong guy.

I have really been trying to avoid discussing my investigation into Hoffman. First of all, I am building a complex case, and want to finish it before peer review and critique, and second, the theory doesn't go over very well within the zodiac community.

-------------

(Curiouscat, I am not ignoring anything, it's just that most days I am not in the mood to debate over the case.

I know my investigation, and you only know the bits and pieces that I have posted, so I can understand that you have questions (though most had already been discussed ad nauseam in other threads)

If you give me hard evidence that Hoffman could not have been the shooter at blue rock springs I will drop the investigation, I have said this over and over again, yet have not been provided with any real evidence which clears Hoffman.

I have said that yes, maybe it was bad timing and sub-standard police work that made Hoffman look like he could have been the shooter, but if that was the case you figure there would be some real proof... )
Zresearch

Postby Zresearch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:06 am

joku wrote:If Richard Hoffman were the Zodiac, it would be pretty certain that his presence at the scene would have made Mageau freak out and it would have been noted at some point. But it has never come up during these years that Mageau would have anything to fear when it comes to Hoffman.

Ok, I have thought about this as well.

When Mike was shot, he thought initially that he was being stopped by a plainclothes police officer, he begins to grab his wallet and rolls down his window, then...BAM! Mike said at first he thought "why did you hit me?" Thinking that he had been punched in the jaw, then Mike realizes he is being shot, then the next thing you know the shooting is over and mike is falling out of the car watching the vehicle drive away.

My point here was that with the blinding light from the high-power flashlight in his eyes, and with the jolt, surprise, and shock generated by the unexpected attack, it's reasonable to think that Mike would not have ever got a good look at his attacker.

Ok, now here is the "going out on a limb theory", it's possible that when Hoffman returned to the scene before other officers arrived that he threatened Mike, so Mike gives a vague description of events to other officers and skips town.

Though in all likelihood, if it was Hoffman, I doubt Mike got a good look at the shooter or his car, and might not have even realized that the officer who came to help him was the same man who shot him.
Zresearch

Postby CuriousCat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Zresearch wrote:
(Curiouscat, I have addressed all of your "evidence"

No, you haven't.
CuriousCat

Postby CuriousCat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 pm

Zresearch wrote:
If you give me hard evidence that Hoffman could not have been the shooter at blue rock springs I will drop the investigation

I've given you hard evidence he could not have made the phone call, which you refuse to address. I have said if he did not make the phone call then he had an accomplice, now you have to name his accomplice and why they are entered into a conspiracy.
CuriousCat

Postby CuriousCat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Zresearch wrote:
When Mike was shot, he thought initially that he was being stopped by a plainclothes police officer

No he didn't, there you go just making things up out of thin air again. All Mike said was he thought it was a police officer because of the flashlight, which anyone else would have. He never said anything about a plain clothes officer, you added that yourself, just like you added the type of vehicle Hoffman was driving that night and the type of service weapon he had. You don't know what type of vehicle he was driving or what type of weapon he had yet you keep stating it as fact.
CuriousCat

Previous

Return to Darlene Ferrin & Mike Mageau 7/4/69