Tuolumne & Springs Phone Call

Discussion of Zodiac Victims Ferrin & Mageau

Re: Tuolumne & Springs Phone Call

Postby bensmurfy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 pm

I thought there was a third-party confirmation of this shabbily dressed negro coming forward. No?
bensmurfy

Postby Quicktrader » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 pm

bensmurfy wrote:I thought there was a third-party confirmation of this shabbily dressed negro coming forward. No?

Think he even came up by himself..somewhere from the police report, if I do remember correctly.

QT
*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*
Quicktrader

Postby bensmurfy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Ok, so assuming this witness exists, Z didn't walk to the phone booth, he drove. This implies that he didn't live super close. If this is the case, then for me it makes the time gap even more intriguing. Z using the time to go home, and then walking over to make the call, would be a very plausible reason for the gap of time. I would think that if he did indeed go home following the attack, and lived close enough to the phone booth to walk there, he would choose to walk not drive. Obviously this is built on assumptions, but food for thought.
bensmurfy

Postby Bayarea60s » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 am

Bens....

Since we don't know where Z went during his 40 minute break, we can't really say it even implies he didn't live close by. He just might not have gone home first. It for sure is a mystery to all of us, he could have gone anywhere within 20 minutes of the phone booth and then driven to the booth to make his call. Just no tellin what he did in that timeframe.....
Bayarea60s

Previous

Return to Darlene Ferrin & Mike Mageau 7/4/69