who thinks zodiac is still alive?

NEW TO THE ZODIAC CASE? ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE- Get your Zodiac questions answered here

Re: who thinks zodiac is still alive?

Postby WildernessMedic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:32 am

Not an expert here, but serial murderers usually don’t stop unless their caught, killed or dies. Or he began killing outside of the Zodiac mask and reputation. Which I doubt, because Z put way to much work into this and I believe he was obsessed with what he was doing to take on another character or whatever. And just stopping while he was ahead, doesn’t seem likely. I think he died or got locked up. Would be great if he was alive and caught and had to stand trail for all the pain he caused and is still causing. Not just in the lives of those he killed and their family and friends, but the countless ppl who have all but lost their lives investigating this case.
WildernessMedic
(Patrick G.)
WildernessMedic

Postby Pretty Polly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 am

I think he's been dead for some time. He loved the media attention too much to keep quiet for this long.
Pretty Polly

Postby Soze » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people in service of some abnormal psychological gratification. He/she is gaining somthing by killing. For some serial killers it's sexual in nature and in my opinion, these people never stop, but for others it could involve anger, thrill-seeking, financial gain, and attention seeking. While its possible the Zodiac died, ended up in prison or a mental institution, its just as possible that he fullfilled whatever psychological gratification he needed filled and just quit killing.

Personally, I think he just quit killing. I think he was an angry, attention seeking killer who wanted to be known for something other than what or who he was. If he was the guy I think did the deed he ultimately used his experience for financial gain.

Soze
Soze

Postby Habs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi I'm new here so please bear with me. I think I have discovered something and I would like an opinion on who I can trust to give this information. Thank you for any replies.
Habs

Postby traveller1st » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Habs wrote:Hi I'm new here so please bear with me. I think I have discovered something and I would like an opinion on who I can trust to give this information. Thank you for any replies.

Hi Habs,

Check your private messages. It's at the top of the page beside 'User Control Panel' it will say 1 new message - click that.
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Previous

Return to NEW TO THE ZODIAC CASE? ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE