5 Part History Channel Series on Zodiac out 11/14

NEWS WIRE- News Wire will be a spot for fresh news, hot off the press, and anyone here that is a member will be able to post news here

Re: 5 Part History Channel Series on Zodiac out 11/14

Postby Karenlee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
joku wrote:Did anybody catch what the robotic voice said during the end credits of episode two?
Yep think they are going after someone from the Presidio base at the time Richard Bunch got shot there. Guess a suspect that was military there at the time.

Hi, ok, my ex boyfriend was there at that time. He was one of the soldiers in the mutiny. I have the book about it called The Unlawful Concert by Fred Gardner. I was also friends with Lawrence Reidel, another court martialed soldier at the Presidio. I met them after their release. The book has at least 27 names of the mutineers. I wonder if it’s any of them? There were about a total of 120 soldiers in that brig.

Karen
Karenlee

Postby StitchMallone » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Karenlee wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:
joku wrote:Did anybody catch what the robotic voice said during the end credits of episode two?
Yep think they are going after someone from the Presidio base at the time Richard Bunch got shot there. Guess a suspect that was military there at the time.

Hi, ok, my ex boyfriend was there at that time. He was one of the soldiers in the mutiny. I have the book about it called The Unlawful Concert by Fred Gardner. I was also friends with Lawrence Reidel, another court martialed soldier at the Presidio. I met them after their release. The book has at least 27 names of the mutineers. I wonder if it’s any of them? There were about a total of 120 soldiers in that brig.

Karen
Wow that's pretty crazy and thinking maybe one involved in the Mutiny maybe be there suspect next. From the 2 ep's of this show they seem very focus on Zodiac having military background.
StitchMallone

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Karenlee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:19 am

Tahoe27 wrote:Image

That’s wild. I wonder what the next episode is about? I’ll go to the HC to see. First I’ve heard about that letter.

Thanks,

Karen
Karenlee

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:32 am

Hi Karen---the previous page mentions episode 3.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Mr lowe » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:55 am

can some kind person pm me a link to episode 2..
A killer we sort stood there among the dead
Mr lowe

Postby traveller1st » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 am

Karenlee wrote:
First I’ve heard about that letter.

Thanks,

Karen

Link to the thread here about the Albany letter. viewtopic.php?f=77&t=60
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:35 am

traveller1st wrote:
Karenlee wrote:

Thanks,

Karen

Trav---Go to that thread.

Tahoe27

Postby Karenlee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Tahoe27 wrote:
traveller1st wrote:
Karenlee wrote:

Thanks,

Karen

Trav---Go to that thread.

Hi Trav, I recognize it now. My thinking cap is rusty.

Thanks,

Karen
Karenlee

Postby Karenlee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 pm

StitchMallone wrote:

Hi, I just remembered that those soldiers that were at the Presidio have periodic get togethers. I found that out when I googled the story to see if I could find either of the men I knew.

Karen
Karenlee

PreviousNext

Return to News Wire