5 Part History Channel Series on Zodiac out 11/14

NEWS WIRE- News Wire will be a spot for fresh news, hot off the press, and anyone here that is a member will be able to post news here

5 Part History Channel Series on Zodiac out 11/14

Postby morf13 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:45 am

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/art ... 4-20171026

This will air in 5 parts starting 11/14/17

I think this will be good and will include some surprises. Maybe some additions to the same old stuff and suspects mentioned on several other tv productions. I am proud to have had a consulting role in this, and I know that there are a few other people on this site that also had a part in this production. If they want to come forward, they can, or if they prefer to stay behind the scenes, totally up to them.

Hope everybody watches it and that it turns out good.
morf13
Site Admin

Re: 5 Part History Channel Series on Zodiac out 11/14

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Should be some interesting stuff for sure.

I believe these are Cheri Jo's pants. Riverside appears to be quite cooperative in further investigation of the case.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Richard Grinell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:00 pm

I'll tell you what they may have found- blood from the attacker, when he cut himself on the knife. The Confession letter stated the knife broke. This is likely when the hinge on the knife failed, cutting his fingers. No broken piece of knife blade was found inside CJB or on the floor of the turnout. With the recent advancements in Y-chromosome genetics, previously hidden material in mixed samples can now be detected. If they are testing the clothing of CJB, then this is the only productive thing that could possibly be called shocking. Either that or it's just over-hyped sensationalism to pull in the viewers. I will opt for the former.
Richard Grinell

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Wouldn't it be something if they were able to get a full DNA profile? Especially now when they can do composites (as good as they can be) from DNA. For it to be shocking, it must be better than what they already have. I hope. And, I hope whoever did this (if still alive) is shi**ing bricks.

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby Richard Grinell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Where did you get the image Tahoe
Richard Grinell

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Tahoe27

Postby traveller1st » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Really looking forward to watching these. Very well done to all involved. I didn't want to say on FB but It made me smile that you 'Web Sleuths' were struggling to figure out who was involved in what. :lol: #keepingitreal.
"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
traveller1st

Postby monarch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Jesus ! ..... It's chilling to see those pants in living color after being stored away for over 50 years !
monarch

Postby morf13 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Richard Grinell wrote:I'll tell you what they may have found- blood from the attacker, when he cut himself on the knife. The Confession letter stated the knife broke. This is likely when the hinge on the knife failed, cutting his fingers. No broken piece of knife blade was found inside CJB or on the floor of the turnout. With the recent advancements in Y-chromosome genetics, previously hidden material in mixed samples can now be detected. If they are testing the clothing of CJB, then this is the only productive thing that could possibly be called shocking. Either that or it's just over-hyped sensationalism to pull in the viewers. I will opt for the former.

Since we are sharing news, I will share some more now. Don't be surprised if there is an arrest in the Bates case very soon! If so, this will prove to me something I long suspected, that Zodiac did not kill Cheri
morf13
Site Admin

Postby morf13 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:26 pm

I wonder if my boy Ross Sullivan shows up in this documentary at all???/ HMMMMM 8-)
morf13
Site Admin

Next

Return to News Wire