Accessing the old board

This is the spot for tech related issues and questions regarding the forum, how to load photos, etc

Accessing the old board

Postby joku » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Every now and then I see links or pastes carried over from the old forum at zodiackillersite.forummotion.com. The links usually work but it appears that otherwise one cannot access the forum unless they have been registered there before it was closed. I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow make it readable even for those who are newer to the case? I for one would be interested in reading those old posts in case something jumps out.
joku

Re: Accessing the old board

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Some good stuff on that message board. We'll discuss it...

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Re: Accessing the old board

Postby Zamantha » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 am

I really miss the old board- and agree a lot of good research & findings there. I know, I’ve meant to move things over, but it’s really time consuming.

Zamantha*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I'm sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam's/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zamantha

Return to Tech Questions- How to load photos, etc. PLEASE READ!