Welcome to the site

If this is your first time here, please read this first

Welcome to the site

Postby morf13 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 pm

About the forum -

My name is Mike Morford, but many of you have known me over the years by my screen name, MORF13.
I started this forum as a place to further discuss the Zodiac case clues, facts, and theories. This is simply one out of several similar Zodiac forums on the internet, and hopefully one you will enjoy. When designing and planning this forum, I included some good things and ideas that I liked from some of the other forums and websites, and left out some of the things that I didn’t like. I hope that you will find the forum easy on the eyes, and well organized. I also tried to give it a clean look and feel. I think the forum has a layout that is quite easy to navigate. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. If you are looking for something in particular, ask around, and I am sure someone will point you in the right direction.

About myself-
I have been researching the case from my home state of NJ for several years. I have been successful in obtaining, and sharing, previously unreleased FBI files & Documents relating to the Zodiac case, including questioned documents & letters that may be the work of the Zodiac. I have been fortunate to form some solid friendships and working relatonships with amateur individuals like myself, as well as contacts within Law Enforcement. Some of these talented and knowledgeable people are members here at this website, and they have been instrumental in developing and exploring many clues,theories,and suspects in the case.

Many of you know me from other Zodiac forums. I try to avoid the Egos , politics,games, and battles that you sometimes see at other forums. This is a hobby for me, as I am sure it is for a lot of other people, and the last thing I want to do is stress over something I enjoy. I hope everyone else feels that way as well. I want everyone that becomes a member here to feel comfortable, and have a good time. At this forum, you won’t get talked down to, no matter what your level of knowledge regarding the case, and you will not have to worry about being banned for having your own opinion, or not agreeing with the powers that be. Just be respectful of others and keep things civilized, and we can all have some fun. I am certainly not a Zodiac 'Expert', and I am looking forward to learning more from the various members and researchers that may come here. I think all of us can certainly learn more about the case, and none of us are really truly 'experts'. If we were, the case probably wouldn’t be unsolved. If anyone needs anything as far as help, or questions answered, please PM me. If I don’t know the answer, I am sure there are others here that will know,and we have a great team of moderators here. That’s where teamwork comes into play. Have fun on the forum, I hope we can turn it into one of the best Zodiac forums on the net. Before getting started, please be sure to introduce yourself in the “Introduce Yourself” thread.

Thanks for coming!

Morf13
morf13
Site Admin

Return to WELCOME TO THE FORUM- Please read