Ross main suspect on History Channel series

Ross Sullivan Discussion

Ross main suspect on History Channel series

Postby morf13 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 pm

So, episode 1 is finally over. As you know, Ross Sullivan starts off the History channel Zodiac documentary as suspect #1. I've had to keep this stuff all close to the vest. but Ross is finally being noticed and looked at on a larger scale. Finally, I can tell you- we did get our hands on Vallejo Times Herald reporter Dave Peterson's Zodiac stuff including notes about Ross. :o Still some surprises in store.

So....did you see the part about Ross taking cryptography courses?
morf13
Site Admin

Re: Ross main suspect on History Channel series

Postby Alpert » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 pm

A lot of interesting connections with the code cracking team. Specifically the odds of two different people using the same rare words amd mispelling the same one being so low. It looks like you have all ready put most of this together though.
Alpert

Postby JeffP » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 pm

morf13 wrote:So, episode 1 is finally over. As you know, Ross Sullivan starts off the History channel Zodiac documentary as suspect #1. I've had to keep this stuff all close to the vest. but Ross is finally being noticed and looked at on a larger scale. Finally, I can tell you- we did get our hands on Vallejo Times Herald reporter Dave Peterson's Zodiac stuff including notes about Ross. :o Still some surprises in store.

I live in Canada, can someone give me a recap on what was on the program. Holy crap this is exciting.
JeffP

Postby Alpert » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 pm

JeffP wrote:
morf13 wrote:So, episode 1 is finally over. As you know, Ross Sullivan starts off the History channel Zodiac documentary as suspect #1. I've had to keep this stuff all close to the vest. but Ross is finally being noticed and looked at on a larger scale. Finally, I can tell you- we did get our hands on Vallejo Times Herald reporter Dave Peterson's Zodiac stuff including notes about Ross. :o Still some surprises in store.

I live in Canada, can someone give me a recap on what was on the program. Holy crap this is exciting.

This is a pretty good synopsis:

http://www.bustle.com/p/who-is-ross-sul ... 465516/amp
Alpert

Postby monarch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 am

Very interesting stuff !
monarch

Postby checkmate » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 am

When I sat down to watch this I really didn't think much would come of it.

However, when they showed the sketch side by side with Ross Sullivan I was blown away by how similar they looked. It was just eerie to me.

I had never heard his name mentioned before. So when I searched I found this site, and all the work and information you've compiled. So kudos to you.

My question is there something I'm missing regarding Sullivan? Anything people generally cite to rule him out? I've read through the dissenters thread. He just seems like such a strong suspect with what has been presented so far.
checkmate

Postby morf13 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:28 am

checkmate wrote:When I sat down to watch this I really didn't think much would come of it.

However, when they showed the sketch side by side with Ross Sullivan I was blown away by how similar they looked. It was just eerie to me.

I had never heard his name mentioned before. So when I searched I found this site, and all the work and information you've compiled. So kudos to you.

My question is there something I'm missing regarding Sullivan? Anything people generally cite to rule him out? I've read through the dissenters thread. He just seems like such a strong suspect with what has been presented so far.

Thanks, I just want to see him properly ruled out
morf13
Site Admin

Postby Zamantha » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 am

Sandy & I are still watching. Yes, the cryptography course was interesting!
DoranC did a great job in epoidode 1!

Just Wish the Curse of Oak Island would go away, what a waste of time.
What a Curse!

Zamantha*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I'm sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam's/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zamantha

Postby JeffP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 am

How many suspects will they investigate? Or is it just Ross?
JeffP

Postby Paul_Averly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 am

JeffP wrote:How many suspects will they investigate? Or is it just Ross?

They hit it out of the park with Ross!

Most of the info they dramatize their investigators coming up with, was dug up on here for the most part.
I was the one who dug up the Palace Stationers match to the Halloween card.

But the Dave Peterson notes were the most interesting.

He dug up that Ross took crypto classes and wrote a paper on ciphers.

They also talk about how Ross always wore military boots.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Paul_Averly on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul_Averly

Next

Return to Ross Sullivan