Possibly MAJOR Ross Sullivan writing find in yearbook

Ross Sullivan Discussion

Re: Possibly MAJOR Ross Sullivan writing find in yearbook

Postby Ham Friend » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ham Friend

Postby Skyward » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Ham Friend wrote:Ok. Shot a vid. My sincerest apologies for the incessant nose whistling and the shaky hands. I didnt bother adding a soundtrack or sprucing it up; Im gonna eventually reshoot this and make it better at some point. Also, sorry for switching to landscape mode here and there. lol I hope this helps! :D

https://youtu.be/wfRCkfK-PZM

If you hold phone sideways with lens on left, you will achieve a film which is standard for today's youtube specs. Thx for posting.
Skyward

Postby Skyward » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 pm

And please -- dont add a soundtrack or spruce it up, leave it as simple objective video. The more you make it subjective, the less we can help you )))
Skyward

Postby monarch » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:58 pm

I wonder if they could detect Ross' touch DNA from that book ?

Maybe you should keep the book closed until you find out more about that possibility.
monarch

Postby Tahoe27 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Ham Friend wrote:Assuming IM innocent, who the heck goes through this kind of elaborate hoax for $40?

That's just it. A couple of people have mentioned you talked about how much a yearbook like this would sell for. Honestly, it comes down to believing you--or not, or thinking the writing looks like Zodiac's--or not. Case solver? Nope, but it's interesting to look at none-the-less. ;)

"...they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs--other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac's doorstep." L.A. Times, 1969
Tahoe27

Postby CuriousCat » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm

monarch wrote:I wonder if they could detect Ross' touch DNA from that book ?

Maybe you should keep the book closed until you find out more about that possibility.

Even if they did find DNA on that book, how would they know it's Ross Sullivan's? You'd need his to compare it to.
CuriousCat

Postby Ham Friend » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Tahoe27 wrote:
Ham Friend wrote:Assuming IM innocent, who the heck goes through this kind of elaborate hoax for $40?

That's just it. A couple of people have mentioned you talked about how much a yearbook like this would sell for. Honestly, it comes down to believing you--or not, or thinking the writing looks like Zodiac's--or not. Case solver? Nope, but it's interesting to look at none-the-less. ;)

Lol. I don't care if people believe me or not. I know its real and thats enough to satisfy me. Im a collector; its all about the thrill of the hunt for me. This is my biggest catch to date and it feels good. I am hoping/thinking the book will be properly analyzed in the near future. I've got nothing to hide. I do have a witness but that would be my girlfriend and im guessing people would just assume she's in on it too so its moot, eh? Case solver? Probably not but a useful tool at the very least.
Ham Friend

Postby Chubs33 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 am

Mostly a lurker here, but wanted to chime in and say thanks for putting in all of this effort, Ham. Regardless if it solves this case or not, it is incredibly compelling stuff and I appreciate the effort on your end. As a casual sleuth over the years in regards to this case, Ross is my clear #1 POI and this just helps tip the scales even more.
Chubs33

Postby monarch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:32 am

CuriousCat wrote:
monarch wrote:I wonder if they could detect Ross' touch DNA from that book ?

Even if they did find DNA on that book, how would they know it's Ross Sullivan's? You'd need his to compare it to.

It could be compared to whatever DNA they have on the Zodiac and or the Bates case.
monarch

Postby Ham Friend » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 am

Chubs33 wrote:Mostly a lurker here, but wanted to chime in and say thanks for putting in all of this effort, Ham. Regardless if it solves this case or not, it is incredibly compelling stuff and I appreciate the effort on your end. As a casual sleuth over the years in regards to this case, Ross is my clear #1 POI and this just helps tip the scales even more.

Thanks. No worries- This whole thing is exciting for me so I dont even see it as effort. Its more like filling in puzzle pieces
Ham Friend

PreviousNext

Return to Ross Sullivan