Wondering if they saved Paul Stine's Cab logs or where i co?

Assorted Files & Reports from the Zodiac Case

Wondering if they saved Paul Stine's Cab logs or where i co?

Postby ZodiacClues123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi, just Wondering if they saved Paul Stine's Yellow Cab logs or where I could find them? Because the Zodiac would of been timing it out for his practice runs before the murder. I'm sure he'd use Stine himself and at the same time frame to get used to the time of days traffic and such. Thanks, any information helps.
ZodiacClues123

Re: Wondering if they saved Paul Stine's Cab logs or where i

Postby Skyward » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 am

ZodiacClues123 wrote:Hi, just Wondering if they saved Paul Stine's Yellow Cab logs or where I could find them? Because the Zodiac would of been timing it out for his practice runs before the murder. I'm sure he'd use Stine himself and at the same time frame to get used to the time of days traffic and such. Thanks, any information helps.

Zodiac was his first fare that night. Having just started his shift, the original destination in log was Washington and Maple, we assume he was asked to go up another block to Washington and Cherry, where the scene played out.
Skyward

Postby Richard Grinell » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 am

Second fare. Paul Stine had arrived for work earlier that evening at the Yellow Cab Company at approximately 8.45 pm, taking a fare from Pier 64 to the San Francisco Air Terminal.
Richard Grinell

Postby Skyward » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:55 pm

I found that and stand corrected )) unusual not to bring a fare back from airport though?...vaguely remember a suspect who worked there...at any rate, yeah, 2nd fare...
Skyward

Return to Zodiac Files & Reports